Monday, November 7, 2016

Yup, It's Me Again!!

Yes, I am at this point again. Behind in blogging. Again. I don't know what to say except that it seems like yesterday I was caught up (relatively). And yesterday Emmatha was born. And tomorrow it will be Christmas. In other words, time is cruising right on by, and I just seem to be running in circles.


Oh well, not to fear - I shall get caught up again. I shall start by getting caught up for the past six weeks, and then get caught up for all of last summer. I thought it might be odd to get caught up for time so far past, but then I realized - you read history books, right??

Anyhow, here we are again. Catch you on the next circle!!
*****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings include:  waking up in my own house and snuggling with my bed buddy for the night, Everley; getting caught up with stuff before the next trip

No comments: