Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hello Wall - It's Me Again

When I crawled out of bed this morning to go to butt camp, I didn't want to go. I was tired and a bit sore from going from butt-sitting for the past few weeks to butt-camping. And, since I returned to the butt camp fold just in time for weeks three and four, the pace was more intense. In other words, my motivation was lacking. Which means I'm not sure there was any motivation to be had.

But I went anyway. The back of my knee twinged, the front of my knees creaked, my ankles whined, my wrists cried, my heart went pitty-pat, my lungs wheezed, and every single pore on my body rained sweat. But I got through it, and in some way, was actually glad I went.

I guess that's the thing about walls. You can either be stopped by them or somehow manage to bust through them. Sometimes when you break through one, all you find is another wall (noooo - I'm not talking about tomorrow morning's butt camp). But if you ever want to really get where you want to go, you're going to have to somehow get through those walls. Maybe it's through hard work, or maybe it's just luck, or just maybe, it's all that sweat that lets you slide through the cracks!
**************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Wednesday butt camp with Karen; JAlex lunch with Maribeth; pizza dinner in the sunroom with Lindley, Sam, Lynnette, Molly, and Maribeth

No comments: