Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm Here!!

Okay, so I made it aboard the Disney Dream. It’s huge – so much larger than the Disney Magic and Wonder. I’m sure you would like pictures, but there aren’t any – I spent most of my time trying to figure out my way around. The corridors are much longer, there are four more decks, there are more places to eat (we could just leave it at that), and there are more places and things to figure out. Besides, I needed to attend the DVC meeting, where I won a music box thingy.

Later (at 8:15 pm), Marilyn and I went to dinner in the newly fancied-up Animator’s Palate. We were looking forward to meeting our tablemates – who were no-shows. However we’re at a table for 8, so we wonder if we’ll be eating with a family – always a possibility for interesting stories! We met our servers, although I didn’t pay attention to their names – for now they’ll just be Drink Dude and Server Dude. I’ll try to do better next time.

After dinner, we had just enough energy to make it back to the room and go to bed. Our first stop is at Castaway Cay – first of two stops there. On to the beach!!

Today’s blessings: Riding the bus and picking up fellow cruisers at different resorts; going through the short Platinum line; Disney Dream and EVERYTHING that entails!

No comments: