Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here Again

I am in Orlando for the weekend - again. Technically, this isn't a Disney trip. Technically, we are staying in Celebration. Steve got a good deal on a room at the Celebration Hotel, so here we are.

Tomorrow we have tickets/passes to the Bay Hill Golf Tournament where I hope to see Tiger Woods in action. Saturday we are going to watch the Braves and Yankees in a spring training game at Wide World of Sports at you-know-where. Sunday has no current plans, except for a flight home Sunday night.

I hope the kinks have already occurred for this trip. When I got to the airport, I realized I had left my quart bag of toiletries on the counter in my bathroom, which would require a trip to a Orlando Walgreen's before we checked in to the hotel. The flight was "choppy" as the flight attendant described it - which means prayer time for me. Then at our necessary Walgreen's trip, the clerk charged me twice for my contact solution, which I caught before we left, which required a call to the manager (who was apparently on break as it took him awhile to get to the register). But, I got the bare necessity toiletries (which should be interesting makeup/face care) and made it to our hotel.

It will be a quick weekend, full of possibilities. And while none of them may include the Mouse, I'm still in the vicinity, should he come a'callin.

No comments: