Monday, March 30, 2009

A Little Down Time To Tune Up

I'm back at home with no travel plans for the immediate future. I don't even have a Disney trip planned until late June (but always subject to change!). I have no half-marathons on the calendar, so maybe it's a time for a little rest.

It's always good to take a break and regroup, which is what I hope to be doing for the next few months. I've got my vision board and a sense of where I want to go. With nothing immediate on the horizon, it's time to start my quest. I guess that's probably the antithesis of "downtime," but it's the right time for me.

Three months, no Disney, one vision board, and hopeful plans. Sounds like an adventure to me!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Don't forget the 2 Women and A Truck adventure- not exactly completely down time! Looking forward :)