Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's A Sunshiny Day

When Maribeth and I did our vision boards, we decided on some rewards. One of them was to put stickers on our boards for every good day we had in progressing toward our goals. I chose sunshine stickers, and I earned one today by going to Curves after a too-long absence and by eating semi-intelligently. I hope today was just the beginning of a board full of sunshine.

Maybe it's a little silly, getting stickers for doing the right thing. But if it gives me the boost to keep going for today, then maybe it's not so silly after all!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Stickers are the best reward EVER in our house! When Rachel was potty training, she once gave ME a sticker for "going pee pee on the potty like a big girl.". I still have that sticker on my bathroom mirror and I haven't used a diaper since ;-)