Saturday, November 24, 2012

Simply Saturday

I was going to jog this morning, but when the local weather dude said it was 20-something degrees, I decided otherwise.  I started shoveling the clutter around in my room, in an attempt to locate my desk.  Unfortunately, that meant that the stuff that was cluttering my desk had to go somewhere, so it's now on the floor in a pile, but at least my desk is clear.  I think that's progress?

Lindley and Everley and their parents came over, so the de-cluttering had to stop awhile so I could attend to more important matters.  Like going out and purchasing a Sonic Holiday Mint Milkshake (I totally recommend it).  Eventually everyone went back to their homes, and I am now facing the pile again.  And watching the Egg Bowl on TV (Go Dawgs!).

It's been a good Saturday and a good wrap up to a thankful week.  Hope your weekend was as good as mine!
***************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Christmas tree and stockings up and complete; Lindley and Everley time; Sonic treats for everyone; order deliveries; getting a few things accomplished

No comments: