Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Mini-Makeover

Today Kat talked about planning a mini-makeover for herself, which led me to think about what I would like to makeover. In no particular order, here are my Top Ten:

1. Lose weight - which would result in looking better and feeling better

2. Have that perfect closet - where you have the right combination of clothing so that you mix and match everything and end up with thousands of combinations with only a few items.

3. Control my eating habits - eat slower and get over the idea that I have to eat everything on my plate (that I enjoy, anyway)

4. Wog on a regular basis, hoping to actually start jogging on a regular basis

5. Swim and Curve on a regular basis, hoping to augment my wogging/jogging/weight loss

6. Sleep at least 6 solid hours a night (which would involve a truce with Shaggy the Cat)

7. Come to terms with my hair - in color, length, style. The only way this will happen is if I shave it all off.

8. Watch less television - especially reruns.

9. Cook more healthy meals. Actually, just cooking more would be a great start.

10. Pray more for others

I don't know Kat's plan, but I guess making my list is the start of my plan. I've printed it out - now on to the next step.

Anybody got an idea what that next step is?

1 comment:

Kat said...

I don't even have my list yet but I might just have a plan, and a cute little bloggy button to boot! Always with the cart before the horse! Hoping to post my plan on Random Thoughts tomorrow, if my sick 2-year-old doesn't keep me up all night :-(