Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's Packed!

But Oh. My. Goodness.  I would take a picture of it, but I think my camera is somewhere stuffed in the middle.  It wasn't going to zip shut, and my fear was that the zipper on my $12 duffel wasn't going to hold, so I had to unpack and reassess my stuff.  In the end, I left out some underwear (hoping to wash clothes on Monday), decided to take only one pair of running shoes (and hope for no rain), and leave out various items that I hope I don't need.  So in other words, I will be wearing my 3-Day t-shirts and jogging pants while traipsing around Disneyland. 

Now the question is whether or not my bag will explode when I stuff my roll-on deodorant and toothbrush into it!

*****************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Finishing packing; Lindley and Everley time; burgers via Steve; tilework beginning in den

No comments: