Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's Packing Time Again

These are the facts:
1.  I am leaving town on Friday to go to California for 10 days. 
2.  I have to pack clothing for touring Disneyland, seeing the sights of San Francisco, wogging a half marathon, and walking a 3-day/60-mile walk, which means I have to pack two pair of running shoes.
4.  I have to pack a sleeping bag, air mattress and pump for airing it up, and a pillow.  I have to pack 2 shower curtains and 3 garbage bags for inclement weather.  I have to pack my backpack and all my essential 60-mile walking emergency supplies (think a gross of blister band-aids and six bottles of Tylenol).  I have to pack our tent flag and all sorts of stuff for the 3-Day camping out experience.
5.  I have to pack all this stuff in a bag that weights less than 35 pounds.
6.  I hate packing and usually put it off until the last minute.

So I guess maybe I'd better get started.  Now where's that 3-page packing list . . .
*******************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  6 miles and Bongo Java with KB, Jo, and Sharon; Lindley and Everley time; birthday dinner made by Sam; book and poster from Sam, Lynnette, and Lindley; Molly's IKEA delivery; visiting with the Drinnen parents, kids, and grandkids

No comments: