Sunday, August 19, 2012

What List???

Somewhere in between folding a load of laundry and realizing that I had left out an ingredient in the banana bread (because although the ingredient in question was listed in the ingredient list, my printer left off about an inch on the right hand side of the recipe, thus omitting the part that said where to put the ingredient in the mixture), I decided that the list I made on Friday was ridiculous.  So I promptly decided to pretend the list never existed, or was merely a figment of my imagination, neither of which mattered, since the real issue is how the banana bread is going to turn out.

There's a reason I don't cook ....

**********************************************************************
Today's blessings:  5ish miles with KB and Sharon; Athens with Steve and KB; Everley and Lindley time

No comments: