Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Tomorrow!

According to Holidays on the Net, every day is a day to celebrate. Just to give you the heads-up, here is a list of what you should be celebrating tomorrow:

Thursday, March 20th:

Absolutely Incredible Kid Day
Companies That Care Day
Great American Meatout
Maundy Thursday
Holy Thursday
National Agriculture Day
Ostara (Wiccan)
Purim (begins at sundown - Jewish)
Proposal Day
Spring Begins
Vernal Equinox
Snowman Burning
Ta'Anit Ester (Fast of Esther - Jewish)
Birthday - Fred "Mr." Rodgers (children's host)
Independence Day (Tunisia)

Looks like tomorrow will be very busy, so I guess I'd better hurry and go to bed!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wow, and here I was impressed by remembering that it was the first day of Spring. Boy, do I have a lot more work to do!! I love the idea of Absolutely Incredible Kid Day, I think I'm going to have to make an extra point to remind my girls just how absolutely incredible I think they are!