Thursday, March 13, 2008

Travelin'

In an hour I will be barrelling (at the suggested speed limit, of course) down I-65 to Huntsville, Alabama, to pick up Maribeth from the Huntsville Airport. (Yes, there are planes that fly west out of Nashville, but there was some reason she chose Huntsville. Whatever.)

After I pick her up, we will travel westward to Columbus, Mississippi, to have our usual less-than-24-hour visit with GDizzle. His 91st birthday is next week, and we have a few new gadgets to gift him. Tomorrow we will leave by noon (hopefully) so I can return home and pack for spring vacation in Carmel, California. But since we're on a 2:35 pm Saturday flight, I probably won't pack until noon on Saturday. That is, after I wog a 5K. Provided it is not storming.

Anyhow, with any luck and Molly's skill, time, and patience, my laptop will be up and running efficiently and ready to go by the time I leave Saturday. Next week there are no races, no theme parks, and no plan, except to read, write, and sleep.

I think I can handle that!

No comments: