Saturday, June 13, 2009

Okay, fine - I did it.

Got on Facebook again. I was on it, then got off because it was too stressful. People wanting to be my friends, people sending me things and I didn't know the proper protocol for receiving them, and trying to figure out how often I should post. It was just way too much responsibility.

But I cheated. I would get on Steve's Facebook to check things out. It was like getting cable for free. I finally decided that it was wrong, and if I wanted to receive the benefits, then I had to pony up and rejoin. So I did.

I still don't know all the courtesies I should extend, and will probably still agonize on people who friend me that I don't want friend-ed, and all the other imaginary dilemmas my itty bitty brain can concoct. But at least I'm honest now.

So friend me. I'll probably accept, if I can remember how. And maybe I'll even throw you a snowball back!

No comments: