Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Good/Bad News

The good news is that I won't be working in Molly's yard any more.
The bad news is it's because it has poison oak, ivy, sumac, leaves, branches, and everything else.

The good news is that Dude the Fence Man pointed the above mentioned poison plants.
The bad news is that it was in a bunch of other plants, so I still can't pick it out.

The good news is that Dude the Fence Man thinks he can fix the fence and isn't affected by the poison plants.
The bad news is that I'm very affected by the poison plants.

The good news is that I took a shower as soon as I got home from Molly's so that any new exposure to the above mentioned poison plants would not exacerbate the already existing poison plant rash.
The bad news is that it's hard to tell if the shower made any difference since I'm still itching and rashy.

The good news is that the rash on my face is fading.
The bad news is that it's faded from bright red and puffy to medium red and puffy.

The good news is that I know a lot about poison ivy, sumac, oak, blah, blah, blah.
The bad news is that I was happier being ignorant.
_____________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: BSC with Lindley (with a little help from Maribeth and Pawpaw); Dude from Brothers Fencing; chatting house with Christian; Molly's new house gutters; 7th Heaven dinner with Sam, Lynnette, Lindley, Steve, and Maribeth; watching "Date Night" with Steve and Maribeth

No comments: