Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Need To Get Out More ...

The other day when I was driving around town, I saw a sign for Korean BBQ tacos. Frankly, I was mystified - was this going to be the new trend? A United Nations of Food? What would be next - Italian tater tot egg rolls? I drove on, chuckling to my self-righteous self about how long that food place would stay in business.

Then in today's Tennessean, I read all about Mr. Chinn and his contribution to the Nashville culinary scene - Korean BBQ tacos. Who knew? That which I thought was odd, is actually quite desirable. I stand corrected. Again.

It wasn't the first, nor will it be the last, time that I have been proved wrong in terms of current trends. Guess I'll just have to go try some tacos - just as soon as I put on my jeggings!
____________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Hump day butt camp with sweet words from Paige; picking up Lindley from day care; light shopping with Molly; 600 naps to make up from the lack of sleep last night; nalgeen delivery; chatting with Rich the electrician; Molly's shed gone

No comments: