Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Saturday Evening

This morning started with butt-camp at 9am in the blazing sun. I quickly lost any vitality I might have had, and spent the rest of the session looking for shade. After getting home and regaining a little energy, I decided to walk 5 miles during the noon hours. I think perhaps the sun baked a few of my brain cells during camp this morning, since walking 5 miles during the hottest part of the day seemed like a good idea. Anyhow, I managed to make it home and into a nice cool shower.

I decided to spend the evening in the above position. I'm pretending it's a reverse plank position. It makes about as much sense as walking 5 miles in the sun after an hour of boot camp!!
________________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: 9am butt camp (and it certainly kicked mine!); 5 slow miles in the neighborhood; McD's with Molly and Rambo; Molly's new interior doors and door dudes; taking Sam to the airport; Olive Garden takeout with Steve, Molly, Lynnette, and Lindley

No comments: