Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How I Feel About Poison Oak

Today's mantra: I itch, therefore I scratch. So, since I have spent much of today taking or applying Benadryl, I can only hope that Rambo was attempting to exterminate poison oak/ivy/sumac/whatever. If I thought it would work, I would follow his example - except there ARE some places I would rather not expose (in every manner) to this stuff!
___________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: breakfast at Pancake Pantry with Michelle and Karen; deciding the wedding brunch menu with Maribeth and Jamie; chatting with Roger; phone chat with Marilyn; storage dropoff with Molly; picking up Lindley at daycare; Panera and errands with Maribeth; Sam's finalist status; watching "Killers" with Steve

No comments: