Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day

It's Groundhog Day. Other that watching the Bill Murray movie, I haven't paid much attention. I don't know if the groundhog saw his/her shadow or not. And I'm not totally sure that if he/she saw its shadow, if it means more winter or an early spring. Since the local forecasters usually high-five each other if they get a forecast correct, I see little value in asking a rodent about the upcoming seasonal weather. In fact, I don't even know what a groundhog is. If you need such information, go here.

I do think the groundhog has the right idea. I mean, there are days that when I get up and look in the mirror and see my reflection, it scares me enough to make me want to go back and burrow in my bed for the next six weeks. In fact, I think I'll go get started now ...
___________________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Hump day butt camp; beautiful cold day; crock pot chili with the family and Plates; picking up Lindley at day care; running errands with Steve and Kroger Starbucks

No comments: