Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vacation

Going on one. Tomorrow. Driving down with Steve and Maribeth. Sam, Lynnette, Lindley, Molly, and Adam are coming via Southwest on Thursday. The only one missing will be Mathieu, who's deployed in Cuba.

There's a lot to do. I may be catching up with some old friends. There's a half-marathon and a couple of 5Ks scheduled. There are spring training baseball games to watch. There's also some eating yummy food and riding rides and seeing shows. The weather is going to be in the 80s, so there will probably be some sun/pool time, too.

I have several projects going that I considered taking along with me. I thought I could use the time to get some stuff done. But I decided against it. I want to sit and sleep and slow down for awhile. We'll see if it works.
______________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Family brunch at Sperry's; 50 minutes with Gina at Massage Envy; Costco-ing with Molly and Maribeth; new camera

No comments: