Monday, April 13, 2015

Ramblin'

And here we are once again. You know, that place where I ramble on about what I've done and/or haven't done and how I'm behind, blah, blah, blah. And once again I am going to get on the blog time machine and make time fly by.

It's not that I haven't had things on my mind. In fact, I have a lot of things on my mind. And that's why I'm telling you - I predict that the next few days are going to be rambles about one thing or another. It may be your thing, and it may not be. It may offend you, or you may "get it." But I'm just putting my rambling out there - for better or for worse or for both - and you can take it as it is.

If I offend you, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. But we live in a country where we have the freedom to say what we want and believe as we choose. If we don't believe the same and you feel you need to stay away from my evil influence, I get it. Best wishes to you.

Meanwhile, I'll still be ramblin' about this and that. Because I think that's what old folks do ...
*********************************************************************************
Today is a gift because:  Everley time; finishing up future travel plans

No comments: