Thursday, July 3, 2008

Woo Hoo - On The Way!

As of this morning at Weight Watchers, I have lost a total of 9 pounds - my first blog goal. It's just a drop in the bucket of my total goal, but it feels good.

It's taken me several weeks to get here, and it hasn't been easy. Over the past year, I have developed some really poor eating habits. Ones like, "It's 3 in the afternoon. Let's go for a snack at the 24-hour all-you-can-eat buffet!" and "That sandwich was sure yummy - let's have another!" and "I have no idea what my hand is putting in my mouth, but I sure hope it makes me happy/satisfied/less bored/motivated." It's been hard to stop repeating those behaviors. I've really had to work at doing the program. But it's finally starting to kick in and become more of a routine and a part of my life.

Nine pounds is just a drop in the bucket. But it is a drop, and it is in the bucket!!

Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Kat said...

You go, girl!!!

We'll be at Disney this weekend, I will eat a Mickey Bar on your behalf, to celebrate your success and spare you the calories. (Is that evil? Sorry, didn't mean it to be!!)

Luanne said...

Disney for the 4th - that should be great (and I'm not just talking Mickey Bars)! Relish and enjoy (especially those Mickey Bars)!