Tuesday, July 1, 2008

There's A Reason I Didn't Go Into Medicine!

This is what you should NOT do when your foot is sprained. Because I used to twist my ankles on a regular basis, I have elastic ankle support thingys. I thought I would wear one today to support my sick ankle - bad choice. As you can see, it was a little too tight, and pushed all the blood to one part of my foot - can you tell where the support cut off?

On my trip to Wal-Mart, I invested in the old-fashioned ace bandage. I have been using that, except I probably went the other way and it's too loose - is it supposed to flap when you limp?

Anyhow, my ankle is feeling some better, as long as I don't ask too much of it. I think having to sit around is God's way of letting me exercise my willpower over not playing solitaire. I am persevering, although I did consider finding some new ones (I didn't)!

I have to go now - I'm going to soak my foot in salt - was that Epsom, bath, sea, or table?

No comments: