Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mall-ing

Tonight Steve and I went to the mall, a place I avoid unless on a mission. Tonight I was on a mission but did not succeed. I will probably not see the inside of this particular mall again until Christmas ... 2015.

I also did not get a massage, my jewelry cleaned, my eyebrows flossed (at least that's what it looked like they were doing), buy a remote-control helicopter or a miraculous chamois, even though I was asked to repeatedly by those manning each particular kiosk. Instead, when they attempted to talk to me, I mumbled something unintelligible and kept walking.

In our current economy, times are tough. Businesses are folding and people are out of work. I didn't do much for the mall's economy tonight. But at least I know where to go when I need a good eyebrow floss.

No comments: