Sunday, October 25, 2009

Home Again

After a quick in-and-out visit to The World, I'm back home again. Tonight I'll get to sleep in my own bed with plenty of room. Tomorrow I'll start a new session of boot camp. In a few weeks I'll return to volunteer at Mickey's golf tournament.

This year has seen quite a few trips to Orlando, most of them helped by Ding specials from Southwest. Some trips were for races, some were with family and friends, and some have been birthday celebrations. Some were short and some were long, but they've all been fun. Each trip has had it's own special moments, but they all share one particular thing - it's always great to come back home.
____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Safe flight home; sleeping in my own bed; Big River Grill for lunch with Steve; finishing the Tower of Terror 13K; Disney trivia at the bus stop; therapeutic effects of Starbucks mocha

No comments: