Monday, October 25, 2010

Back to Butt Camp

I made it back to butt camp today, the second week of this session of camp. In other words, I haven't had the usual week off - I've had TWO weeks off, one of which I was up-chucking my guts out (yes, that's an excuse, but I'll take it, thank you).

So, one can imagine that it wasn't a pretty sight. Yes, I took the easy way out in some maneuvers. Yes, I was pretty much slower than usual, if that's even humanly possible. Yes, I took the number of repetitions that every one else was doing and divided it by half (or more). But at least I was there.

It was sort of like starting over. But I guess that starting over (again) is better than not starting at all. At least that's what I'm telling my thighs ...
__________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: Boot camp buds and post-camp nap; picking up Linders at day care and dropping her off at home; Demos with Steve

No comments: