Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No-Thought Tuesday

No ideas for a stellar blog post tonight. Shocking, I know. But after a couple of really busy weeks and a sickly week, the brain is taking a break.

It's been a good day. Got the checkbook balanced, and realized I had added an extra zero to a check, so I have more money than I thought I had. Got the t-valve (or something like that) installed on the pipe under the house, so we might actually have decent water pressure soon. Molly's dryer vent got installed, so I'm out of the laundry biz. Things are good.

Now if the brain would just start popping out good ideas, I'll be back at it!
____________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: plumber dude; butt camp; Ms Gail at Lindley's day care; picking up Lindley at day care and taking her home; Sonic at Molly's with Steve and Molly

No comments: