Friday, October 15, 2010

Fencing Rambo In

This morning I took my car for an oil change at 7am. When I was finished, I stopped at Home Depot for some chicken wire fencing in order to Rambo-proof Molly's backyard (with the intention of keeping him from cruising the neighborhood). Basically, we went all around the existing fence, wiring chicken wire around the bottom - where Rambo's been digging out. According to my phone, I started at 9:53am. I think we finally stopped at dusk - around 7pm.

My back says it's going to pay me back tomorrow. The things we do for our grands - kids, dogs, and whatever!
___________________________________________________________________________
Today's blessings: fencing with Molly; Rambo's frenzied joy at being off the tether; taco salad lunch via Molly

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Just in case you wonder if anyone reads this, I read it every night. Glad Rambo has been freed.

Luanne said...

Thanks Marilyn! I know some days are better than others, so thanks for hanging in there!!