Thursday, April 21, 2011

What I Booked Today and Why

1. There were staterooms available at a cheaper price (although I think I may be on the housekeeping staff).

2. I'll be in San Francisco the weekend before, and it's not far from San Fran to Vancouver (well, it's closer than Nashville to Vancouver).

3. It's on Molly's birthday and usually when I cruise on her birthday, it's not with her, so she's going, too (so maybe this will help her get over that trauma - really, I'm doing it for Molly).

4. On this cruise, I will achieve platinum status, and that will make me platinum for the June cruise with Marilyn (and I'm doing it for Marilyn, really).

5. Lynnette will have shortened hours that week, so I won't be needed for Lindley pickup at day care (and I'm doing it for Lynnette, really).

6. I've never been to Alaska, and I want to further my knowledge of these great United States (I'm doing it for the educational value, really).

7. Everybody gets tired of talking about how pretty and smart and talented and athletic I am, so now they can talk about my cruise-ability (it's for my fans, really).

8. I haven't been on the Wonder for awhile, and the staff was feeling neglected (it's for the staff of the Wonder, really).

9. The Disney Fantasy won't be ready to sail until next year (and yes, I already have a reservation for a cruise on that one).

10. I just plumb ain't got no better sense!
======================================================================
Today's blessings: Pinkberry with Lindley

No comments: