Thursday, April 7, 2011

What to Pack

Tomorrow we are leaving for a week-long cruise. Most people would spend a little time purchasing cute outfits for their vacation. Me - not so much. I just try to find my own clothes that (a) match, and (b) I can fit in to with busting a seam. To find both is quite a feat. Earlier this week I ordered some shirts - which may or may not come in tomorrow. In other words, I'm not going to get the award for best dressed cruiser.

But that's okay. My goal on this cruise is simple - do as little as possible. I think I have the perfect outfit for that. It is okay to wear pajamas 24/7, don't you think?
=======================================================================
Today's blessings: Thursday butt camp; picking up the house a bit; Steve's Bubba Burgers with the family

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

What ship are you on? We'll be on the Dream in September - I can't wait! Have a great, relaxing time!

Luanne said...

We're on the Magic. Going on the Dream in June. Going on the Fantasy May 2012. And now they've come out with NEW itineraries!! My name is Luanne and I am a Disney addict!!

I thought of you today. We drove down from Tennessee and passed a huge billboard for some huge quilting store! Of course, I have no clue as to exactly where we were!!