Sunday, May 29, 2011

Almost As Delicious

Since I have spent most of today trying to scrapbook (that means slapping them in a scrapbook with a sticker or two - nothing at all fancy), I decided today you could just have a picture that was almost as mouth watering as yesterday's.

Well, not really, but this is a little more attainable.
*************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Afternoon with Lindley, Sam, and Lynnette; Steve's Bubba burgers for dinner; Sonic treat via Molly; sweet gift from Charity

3 comments:

Denise in PA said...

Palo brunch! Awesome! (Do I win????)

Marilyn said...

Looking forward :) Got me some new stretchy pants today!

Luanne said...

Denise - why yes, you win!! I will eat a chocolate souffle in your honor next week at Palo!

Marilyn - hope they're extra stretchy!!