Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reasons I'm Glad To Be Home

1. Teeny tiny plane (50 people, but more like an astro orbiter size to me)

2. Bumpity bumpity weather (thanks, Midwest)

3. Eating options in the Denver Airport (exactly where is your Hudson News?)

4. Longer flight due to bb weather + teeny plane + no dinner + crying baby + sitting thigh to thigh with total stranger dude thus creating thigh sweat

In other words, HELLO NASHVILLE!! I'M HOME!!!

Now if I could just figure out why there's a 2-quart Rubbermaid container on my kitchen counter with a single plain M&M in it ....
************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Safe, smooth ride from Vancouver to Denver and safe ride from Denver to Nashville; home sweet home; seeing Petar at breakfast; seeing Disney Wonder from plane as we left Vancouver; Molly's birthday

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

Won't you miss Hot Tea and Hot Water (LOLOL!) Thigh sweat - eewwwww! I'd eat the M&M and call it good. o:)