Friday, May 27, 2011

Getting With The Program

Okay, so it's Friday. I did manage to complete a few tasks, but there are still about a zillion more things to be done. Like ...

*get on the exercise program so that when I go back to butt camp on Tuesday, I won't pass out during the beginning stretch

*lose the 20 pounds I was supposed to have lost since January

*eat all that healthy food that I know I should be eating because I did all that meal planning and grocery store lists so I could purchase all that healthy food

*get on that jogging schedule so that my next race will result in a personal best performance

I guess that gives me enough to do for tomorrow ...

*************************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Alaska pictures culled; laundry done; new laptop and lunch from Steve; telephone check-in from Maribeth

No comments: