Friday, July 22, 2011

And, It's Friday Again!!

Where does the week go? The yard is complete, the IKEA trip was a success, the weekend visitors came and went, butt camp didn't kill me, and I saw Kathy Griffin. All in all, a pretty successful week. Of course there are many things that didn't get done, that I wished that had, but I won't dwell on those. Besides, what would I do with next week if I didn't have stuff left over! I think this will be my plan for next week:


Until then, have a great weekend!!
****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Friday butt camp with the Karens and Waddells; picking up Sam at the airport and his car at Firestone; lunch with Maribeth at Cracker Barrel; Disney Princess Half planning

No comments: