Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Stuff

So today I stayed busy. I butt-camped and sweated buckets, I went to Lindley's school and read books and played with Lindley and her fellow inmates, I went to the grocery store and bought a pound of ground beef to cook for supper which I didn't, I chatted with the lawnmower dude about how low he cut the front yard and other such things, I went with Steve to pick up Lindley and take her to Pinkberry, I ate an early dinner from Sonic thus not needing the pound of hamburger, I took a short power nap, and then I went with Maribeth to TPAC to enjoy an evening of Kathy Griffin. All in all, a pretty full day.

So now it's off to bed because tomorrow it will start over with more fun things to do. Like empty the litter box. On to Friday!!
******************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: Thursday butt camp sweat; meeting Ms. Rosalyn and playing with the kids at day care; Pinkberry with Steve, Lynnette, and Lindley and Sonic with Steve; Matt the Landscaper finishing the back yard; Molly's pound cake; Kathy Griffin and Sonic with Maribeth

No comments: