Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Didn't Want to, Wasn't in the Mood ...

... but did it anyway. Butt camp, that is. Upon arrival in the parking lot, I waited for Karen. We discussed the idea of skipping and going for breakfast instead. We decided to put it all on Molly. If she showed up, we'd go. If she didn't, we'd leave.

I texted her, but no response. I called her and she said she was on her way. Rats!! Karen and I walked toward the gym. Halfway there, I realized I had left my water in the car, prompting a decision to return to the car and retrieve the water, or return to the car and go for breakfast. I retrieved my water.

In the end, all three of us managed to get through butt camp. We were sort of glad we did. We also decided that if one of us weren't coming, that person should text the others.

We'll see who takes responsibility for leading the slackers down the wrong path!!
*****************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: After much hesitation, going to and finishing butt camp with Karen B and Molly; Steve's grilled cheese for dinner; phone chat with Marilyn

No comments: