Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Sure I've Had Dumber Ideas ...

... but I'm just not sure of what they were.

Tomorrow is the Warrior Dash. Several of my buds from butt camp and I are doing it. The dash is a 3-ish mile race out in the wilderness with a bunch of "obstacles" thrown in. Here are two examples of the obstacles:

My goal is to finish intact. Meaning with no broken bones, two contact lens still in my eyes, no hair/clothes/body on fire, and no tetanus-shot-needing gashes. One can always dream ...

Stay tuned for tomorrow's full report!!

**************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: sleeping in; Avis lady at the car rental counter; Steve fixing MSU Edam cheese grilled cheese sandwiches; Food Truck Friday and Curious Heart Emporium with Molly

No comments: