Sunday, September 4, 2011

Five Things I Like About Disney

1. No matter our ridiculous my outfit of the day is, there is always someone whose outfit is even more ridiculous than mine. And I'm assuming that I'm somebody's "more ridiculous" outfit person.

2. No matter how tired I am, there's always somebody who's more tired than I am. And she is usually screaming at the top of her little two-year-old lungs.

3. No matter how much Disney crapola I purchase, there is always somebody who's purchasing even more unnecessary crapola than I am. But since it really looks like some really cool stuff, I have to go hunt it down and put it in my basket.

4. No matter how much I manage to stuff in my face and eat at Disney World, there's always something even more delicious to eat just around the corner. I just have to waddle around the corner and get it.

5. No matter how many times I see Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, I still love it as much as I did the first time I saw it. I still get all verklempt and get chill bumps. I think it will never be as good as it is at that moment. And it isn't - until I see it the next time.

******************************************************************************************
Today's blessings: saying goodbye to Migdalia; checking in at Beach Club Villas; shopping and lunch at Red Lobster with Steve; clerks at Christmas store at Downtown Disney; Epcot walking; Big River Grille dinner with Steve; watching Illuminations fireworks from the balcony

No comments: