Sunday, December 9, 2012

Facebook Stalking - I Mean Reading

I thought I was weird because I tend to read stuff about people I don't even know (like if you liked/were tagged/commented on in a total stranger's ((to me)) page, I have to find out the back story - to me, it's kind of like reading a biography).  But apparently, I am only one of a lot of stalkers readers who participate in this practice - google it yourself if you don't believe me.  There were even a bunch of images to choose for facebook stalking (and some pretty funny cartoons).

So, the moral of this story is to hide your friends or whatever it is you're supposed to do if you don't want me to know all your business.  But you sure are going to cut down on my social knowledge!!
*******************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  Amerigos with Molly, Lynnette, and Lindley; cable dude; Bed/Bath/Beyond trip; Steve's hole in one

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

I'm one of the "a lot" LOLOL!