Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My New Role Model

Not to worry people - the days of this "make it" gift thing are coming to a close.  Davidson Christmas will be on Friday night, so stuff has to be done by then, no matter how pathetic the gifts are turning out to be (technically, only two are pathetic - three are decent and three are pretty good).

I have to say, I will be glad when they are all done, because then I can catch up on the other stuff that I am behind in.  Like unpacking boxes and cleaning house and getting back on Weight Watchers and working out.

So the question remains, does one ever catch up?  Feeling like I've never been in such a place, I was just wondering . . .
*******************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  lots of gifts delivered; tree and cake pops from the Lewises; truffles from Dugger Construction; more progress on gifts

No comments: