Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just Call Me Santa

To help you with your shopping dilemma, I have the answer - handerpants.  Seriously.  You know you want them.  Oh, and to those who might be wondering - I don't.  Want them, that is!

**************************************************************************
The Good Stuff From Today:  new gas logs installed by the gas log dudes; airport run with Mathieu, Maribeth, and Everley; airport Everley pics; grilled cheese via Steve for dinner; Hughes mopping the floors; sunroom almost back to normal; remodel projects wrapping up
 

3 comments:

Denise in PA said...

I just don't have any words for this (besides LOLOLOL!)

Luanne said...

Yeah, I didn't see any "for quilting" pictures on the website! ;-)

Denise in PA said...

That's what I thought they were at first glance - they DO have such things! Ha ha!