Tuesday, May 10, 2016

And Here We Go Again!!

And I was on such a run. I thought for sure I would catch up. And then I didn't. Oh well, let's take another run at this ...

For all intents and purposes, it's the middle of May. I know, you were thinking I would have my monthly post bemoaning yet another passing of another month in this apparent whirlwind of time that I find myself in. Since you were expecting that, just attempt to remember all those posts. And in case you don't remember, here are a few key phrases - "where did month go", "things not done", "exercise and weight loss nonexistent." Now do you remember?

So, in honor of the fact that time is indeed passing, I decided to offer a few quotes about the subject. And maybe I'll learn to concentrate on the idea that it's not the time, but the experiences that matter. Speaking of which ...







******************************************************************************************
Thankful today for: Quiet Tuesday in between trips

No comments: