Thursday, January 24, 2008

Here I Go Again

I am in Miami, planning to do a 5K on Saturday and the Miami Half Marathon on Sunday. No, I haven't wogged any since the Disney marathon on the 13th. Am I concerned? Why should I be - it really won't do me any good. I'm just going to go out and do my best. Next week I will start training again in earnest for my new goal - a half-marathon each month for 2008.

I won't even get into the common sense involved in this goal. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. So far I am doing Miami in January, Run with Donna in Jacksonville in February, The Georgia Half Marathon in March, and probably the Country Music in Nashville in April. Races after that are still being planned. My aim is to get better with each succeeding half-marathon, resulting in better times. So, I guess I'd really better go slow on Sunday!!

Anyhow, that's my plan - what's yours?

No comments: