Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Was Going To Write More, But ...

... Molly made me order dessert at lunch.

.... I keep looking out the window to see if it's raining so I can have an excuse for not wogging today (wait - I think I saw a drop!).

.... I need a nap.

... I need to clean my house (but I'm not going to do it).

... There's an episode of "Designer Finals" on that I haven't seen yet.

... I probably need to go to the store. Any store.

... I need to mentally prepare for the marathon (especially since I haven't physically prepared).

... I'm going on another diet, and need to write down everything I've already eaten today, and that alone will wear my writing hand out!

... My laptop's ribbon is out (hey, it worked in typing class).

But the real reason I was going to write but didn't, is because ... I'm going to Disney World!

Okay, so I'm not going until Wednesday, but why put off packing until the last minute, especially when you can use it as an excuse for something!!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Any chance you'll be at WDW on the 20th or 21st? We're taking the girls for our annual MLK, Jr. weekend trip (one of many trips each year).

Luanne said...

Alas, I shall be returning on the 15th, then to head to Miami the 24th. I am a bit dismayed, as I have no future trips to Disney until May!!! This must be remedied immediately!!

Kat said...

When you come to Miami, are you staying in the Miami area, or venturing anyplace north? I live in Palm Beach County :-)

Steve said...

We will be at the Marriott Biscayne Bay Thursday through Sunday and either downtown Ft Lauderdale or Weston on Monday and Tuesday am.