Sunday, May 25, 2008

Aboard the Disney Magic - Embarkation Day


Just juice. I mean kool-aid. Honestly. We just really wanted the souvenir glass. But to get the glass you had to buy the drink inside. I think it was lemonade. I really don't know. But it sure tasted yummy!









This is during the emergency drill. I am practicing with my personal flotation device,
Handsome Young Guy. I do look quite fetching in my orange vest, though!










This is the first of our nightly towel animal sculptures. I am thrilled because of the chocolate used in its creation.









Today Marilyn and I boarded the Disney Magic for our 7-day cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We have eaten, shopped, napped, booked our spa treatments, seen the opening show, and met our table mates for the week. Our dining servers are great, and even though we skipped desert tonight and the weather is a bit cooler than expected, I think it’s going to be a great week at sea.

I’m looking forward to a week away from the cell phone and the daily things that keep me from getting my life in order. I’m hoping these days will help me focus on the things I want to begin to accomplish. If nothing else, at least I’ll catch up on some sleep. Now, if I can just find out where they keep those Mickey bars!

No comments: