Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cruise Planning

In just five more days, I will be on vacation. I will be on a 7-day cruise with my sister Marilyn aboard the Disney Magic (what - you mean there are other cruise ships out there?). I will fly out on Friday and spend two days at Disneyland, then board the ship on Sunday. We will visit three ports in Mexico, and spend the other days lolling about on the ocean.

Today Marilyn and I talked about what clothes to wear. We are getting much more efficient about packing - or we just don't care that much anymore. Our main activities consist of sleeping and eating, so we mainly just pack clothes with a lot of elastic.

I enjoy cruising because of the lack of decisions that have to be made. I don't worry about what we're going to do, because we can do as many activities as we want, or none. I don't worry about cleaning up anything, because the ship is filled with cast members who do that constantly. I don't worry about what to eat because all I have to do is look around and there is something to eat. I can watch movies (or not), play Bingo (or not), or get a massage (or two). All I really have to do is relax and enjoy. Now that's what I call a vacation!

No comments: