Monday, March 15, 2010

Blogging Fail

The ... internet ... is ... slow... so ... it ... is ... hard ... to ... surf ... the ... internet ... for ... interesting ... topics.

So, I cannot provide you with any cute kitty videos or direct you to any spiffy websites. I cannot issue a spirited commentary on current events or share my exalted opinion on the latest dumbell celebrity.

And since I am still suffering the effects of Daylight Saving Time, my brain is foggy. It thinks it's bedtime but is conflicted because the clock says no.

So, you can consider this a blogging fail. Unless you count any words as a blogging success. In that case, I pass!
___________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Staying in my pjs until noon and getting stuff done at home; picking up Maribeth at the airport; preparing Disney trip stuff for Jeni and Jamison; Molly picking up Chinese food for family dinner

No comments: