Saturday, March 13, 2010

Daylight Saving Time

Apparently it is that time of year again. I have to go through the house and change the clocks - unless I ignore them and get someone else to change them. I apparently will lose an hour of sleep, which I need and it is no consolation that I will get it back in the fall. I have to get used to it being darky dark in the mornings again and light in the evening when it should be getting dark. I have to adjust my internal clock to go by the time on my watch instead of what time it looks like it should be outside. Can you tell that I'm not exactly a fan?

I know that I will have lots of extra daylight hours. It's a spring tradition that promises lots of summer sun to come. It's the theory of late nights of summer fun. It's saving daylight so I can enjoy it. Yippee.

It's just an adjustment. It's just a change. It's something good. At least that's my mantra. So I guess I'd better go to bed to get an early start on saving daylight. Or is it a late start since I am moving the clocks ahead?
__________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Pedis and Factory with Molly; accompanying Molly on her adoption quest at the dog pound; Molly and Plates doing my grocery shopping

No comments: