Monday, March 22, 2010

Here I Go Yet Again

This morning at 5:45am, Molly and I started another session of boot camp. This session is nearly full, so there are about 28 other ladies. Most of them are newcomers, so at least for today I was not the most out of shape.

By my calculations, I should be weighing a negative amount, if I had lost the weight I should have lost since the first session of boot camp. Every session I believe I will (a) work extra hard, (b) add extra workouts and swim sessions and ride a bike and jog, and (c) eat sensibly, healthy, and within reason. And at the end of every session, I realize that while I am in better shape that I was four weeks previously, I'm still not where I want to be.

So I wonder - will this be the session that it all comes together? Will this be the session that at the end of it, I really notice a big change? Today I didn't do as well I would have liked, but I did start a new session of bootcamp. Tomorrow at 5:45am, I will go again. Maybe tomorrow I will get another component of the plan in place.

Here's hoping, anyway.
_____________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Doik Daycare with the Ms; Molly becoming employed; new session of boot camp and seeing fellow bootcampers; MB bringing lunch; reading books to Lindley; Maggie getting tape stuck on her and going beserk

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Where did Molls get a job? Congrats to all!