Friday, May 21, 2010

Headed South and Back

In about an hour, I will head for the border - Tennessee, that is. I am going to Jackson, Mississippi, to attend the high school graduation of my nephew, David. I will be meeting my sister there, then after the graduation we will drive north to Starkville, Mississippi, to spend the night in our childhood home.

Tomorrow morning we will head back to Nashville in time for dinner with Lindley and the rest of the family (except for Maribeth who is in Montana or Wyoming or somewhere in that vicinity). After dinner Marilyn and I will go for a listen to James Taylor and Carole King. After which we will go to sleep and get up in time to get Marilyn to the airport Sunday morning.

It has all the ear markings for a great adventure - stay tuned tomorrow!!
__________________________________________________________________
Things that make today great: Maribeth's clean room upstairs; Friday boot camp (and the last day of this session) and new t-shirts

No comments: